Director, Quote Fulfillment
How MetTel is Increasing Sales and Reducing Overhead by Using the Connected2Fiber Platform.
February 27, 2020 | 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 10am PST
Speaker: Shaul Feinsod, Director, Quote Fulfillment, MetTel
As a managed service provider, it is crucial to understand your partners’ serviceability and what products/services are available at a location so that you can respond to customer RFPs in a timely fashion. However, many providers are struggling with this today, managing partner buildings lists in multiple spreadsheets and passing on opportunities to respond to RFPs because they can’t easily and quickly identify which networks service a particular location.
In this webcast, MetTel will discuss how they’ve overcome these challenges by partnering with Connected2Fiber and leveraging their go-to-market platform powered by location intelligence. Specifically, they will share:
- How they have moved from a manual, spreadsheet-focused approach of managing their 50+ partners’ building lists to an automated process that details all of their partners’ 10.5 million serviceable locations
- How they are able to easily determine which partner(s) offer which products/services at a specific location
- How they have been able to win more deals and improve margins as a result of having location specific intelligence
- How they are seamlessly integrating the platform with their own internal systems by leveraging Connected2Fiber’s APIs
- Their plans for leveraging the Connected2Fiber platform for pricing and quoting
MetTel is a leader in communications and digital transformation (DX) solutions for enterprise and government customers. By converging all communications over a proprietary network, MetTel gives enterprises a single, unified view and control point for all their communications and advanced network services. MetTel’s comprehensive portfolio of customer solutions can boost enterprise productivity, reduce costs, and simplify operations. Combining customized and managed communication solutions with a powerful platform of cloud-based software, the company’s MetTel Portal® enables customers to manage their inventory, usage, spend and repairs from one simple, user-friendly interface.
Connected2Fiber is the go-to-market platform for network buyers and sellers powered by location intelligence. The Connected World platform details and displays deep, trusted location-based insight and empowers users to leverage that insight to automate go-to-market processes around deal participation, account targeting, and product pricing.